DISPATCHED ON THURSDAY 18TH NOVEMBER.
Our new moon diary features a beautiful copper red and deep blue watercolour design with the phases of the moon printed in gold foil.
Full year 2022 Diary: Jan 2022 -December 2022
This moon diary is perfect tool to help keep you in flow with mama moon and her cycle, as well helping you to connect better with the seasons. With the moon phases recorded for you daily, there is plenty of space to write your intentions, reflections, gratitude and let go lists.
This is a diary for the Northern hemisphere, GMT/UT (Greenwich meantime/Universal time). If you are based outside of the UK, dates of the illuminations and type of eclipse viewable may vary slightly due to differences in your time zone. *
UPDATES FOR THIS YEAR:
○ More pages - this diary is 1/3 bigger and can be used as a journal
○ Waxing moon/waning moon progress pages
○ Better binding making it easier to write near the spine for the book
○ Monthly calendar view and moon chart wheel for each month
○ End of year highlights list and reflections
○ New artwork inside the diary
○ More blank pages for notes
○ More notable dates added
○ High quality paper used for the pages
○ Introduction on how to work with the moon / moon signs & sun signs / moon phases/ ritual ideas/
○ Useful seasonable dates
○ A 2022 calendar overview
○ Dates when mercury is in retrograde
○ Space for solstice and equinox rituals
* If you are based in the Southern hemisphere, the meaning and names of the moon phases are the same, however the moon itself is in reverse, so the moon symbols will be the opposite to you. The equinoxes and solstices will also be the opposing ones, so please bare this in mind.