This 13 month mid year diary starts from 1st July 2022 and ends 7th August 2023.
This diary is illustrated with hand painted iris flowers set on a pastel gingham background, inspired by summer picnics.
This diary has planning tools and a calendar preview at the beginning of each month to help you set goals/intentions, record events and plan the month ahead.
Perfect as an academic planner or for those who missed out at the start of the year.
○ Notable dates (UK bank holidays and cultural events)
○ Calendar views for the 13 months ahead (including moon phases)
○ Week to view format (Monday-Sunday)
○ Monthly overview calendar preview and planning space
○ End of year gratitude list and reflection space
○'what do you want to take' 'what do you want to leave' summary pages for each month
○ Additional space at the back for extra note taking
○ Birthday pages
190 pages printed on 100 gsm off white paper stock.
Suitable for biro and pencil.
Printed in the UK using FSC certified paper stock.
Cover: 300 gsm soft cover with matte laminate with perfectly bound spine.
Dimensions: A5: 148 x 210 mm 5.8" x 8.3"inches